Ruby Cup is a healthier, more sustainable, cost-effective and eco-friendly alternative to pads and tampons. Made from 100% soft, medical grade silicone, our menstrual cup is safe, comfortable and hygienic and it is reusable for up to 10 years.
Buy One Give One! For every Ruby Cup you buy, we’ll donate one to a girl or woman without access to menstrual care products.
- Life-changing: When you buy a Ruby Cup, you aren’t just investing in a worry-free period for yourself, you’re also sharing the same benefit with someone in need.
- Eco-friendly: You’ll use up to 12,000 disposable period products in your reproductive lifetime. Swapping to a Ruby Cup dramatically reduces the impact your period has on the environment.
- Affordable: The cost of one Ruby Cup is equal to the cost of 5-6 months of traditional period products. Because your cup lasts up to 10 years, you’ll rake in long-term savings of more than 95%.
- Less fuss: A Ruby Cup has 3 times the capacity of a super tampon. That means you can wear it for up to 12 hours, depending on the heaviness of your flow.
- Healthy: Ruby Cups are made from 100% medical-grade, soft silicone and are blissfully free from plastics, latex, toxins and bleaches.
Ruby Cup is always accompanied by an organic cotton bag for storage and a small booklet with instructions.
Ruby Cup is available in the sizes small and medium. Choose small when you have a light flow and medium when you have a medium to heavy flow.
Ruby Cup Small
For lighter to medium periods
Ruby Cup Medium
For medium to heavy periods
|Cup Length||46 mm||51 mm|
|Stem Length||19 mm||17 mm|
|Total Length||65 mm||68 mm|
|Diameter||40 mm||45 mm|
|Capacity to the Rim||24 ml||34 ml|
|Capacity to the holes||19 ml||24 ml|
Full satisfaction guaranteed: Switch size or get your money back!
A Ruby Cup purchase comes with a 100% money back guarantee. You can switch size or get a full refund if you return your Ruby Cup within 120 days from your order date.
All Ruby Cup variants are registered with the Vegan Society.